Sunlit, Leafy Beachside Apartment
Beachbreak is a secure, family friendly enclave positioned just 450 metres from Tallows Beach and just a short stroll to the Suffolk Park Shopping Village. The Beachbreak community offers a low maintenance, convenient lifestyle with a relaxed, friendly vibe.
Unit 41 is a 4 year old, generously proportioned ground floor apartment featuring timber floors throughout and a north facing wall of sliding glass and louvers. The open plan living/dining area merges to a large, sunlit timber deck overlooking the fenced private garden, featuring an array of exotic and native plants and raised vegetable beds. Positioned in the prime northeast corner of the complex, the visual outlook is green and leafy.
Adjoining acres of community land and leafy native rainforest, this 3 bedroom corner unit offers a peaceful, sunlit and private ambiance. This home or low maintenance investment has strong growth potential or rental investment yield.
• Close to Tallow beach, cafes, shops and transport
• Walkway through complex gardens to beach
• Lawn and garden maintenance included in strata fees
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Timber floors throughout
• Spacious landscaped community land for recreational use
• Direct pathway to Tallows Beach
• Solar hot water
• Quality appliances
• Single lock up garage with storage loft
• Additional secure parking spaces
• Intercom system and remote entry gate and garage access
• Pet friendly complex
Strata Fees: $1080 per quarter– includes lawn and garden maintenance for individual gardens and community land, water usage, bin service, building insurance and maintenance of entry gate
Council rates: $2186 per annum
Eco Friendly Features
direct pathway to Beachside Suffolk and beach
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)