Elevated NE Aspect Home Across From Beach
This property is offered for the first time in 24 years. Positioned across from the white sands of Tallow Beach: just a short 4 minute stroll through the beautiful Arakwal National Park. Located in the sought after Beachcomber Drive area, this property offers close proximity to beach and town plus the peace and quiet of a tightly held cul-de-sac.
Of solid double brick construction, this home has been well maintained and presents extremely well. Comprised of an open plan lounge/kitchen area, 3 bedrooms plus study or fourth bedroom, secure double garage with front and rear access, study and laundry.
Elevated, northeast facing and set well back from the road, there is plenty of room for a pool or home extension. A second level would capture a lovely sea view. The backyard is level and has plenty of room for a vege garden, shed or studio. This property is freshly painted and features hardwood timber floors.
This home has it all: a premium location, a solid structure with plenty of scope to renovate and perfectly ready to move into or rent in the meantime. Ring agent to arrange an inspection or attend one of the scheduled open houses.
• 1 of only 3 homes in the street with elevation and perfect North East aspect.
• Elevated, comfortable, single level, Solid double brick open plan home with timber floors.
• Just 370-meter walk via Arakwal National parks to “Dolphins” surf break on Tallows beach.
• Located in the sought-after Beachcomber Drive area in tightly held cul-de-sac.
• Close proximity to town, schools and beaches
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)