Real Estate Inspections During Lockdown
Don’t let COVID lock you down from finding your new home. The nature of Real Estate often requires us to work remotely, so inspecting your new home with us can easily be coordinated around any COVID lockdown restriction.
Interest in purchasing property in the Byron Bay / Northern Rivers area has not slowed down and despite having lockdowns we are still able to conduct property inspections in a COVID safe manner, by following the mandatory guidelines and using available technology.
We’ve dedicated this blog to explaining how housing inspections are currently being affected by the NSW lockdown. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. We’re always happy to help.
Real estate auctions and open inspections
Open House inspection conditions are replaced by Single person scheduled appointments. Your agent becomes your exclusive 1 on 1 guide giving you the privacy to ask any questions without interruptions from other potential buyers.
If you can’t leave the house then FaceTime has become the new norm for property inspections. There has been a consistent trend where buyers are willing purchase a property after being given a personal tour with one of our friendly Agents. From the comfort of your lounge, you can ask as many questions as you like and direct the Agent around the property doing the leg work for you.
All Auctions are replaced by ZOOM on-line virtual auctions where pre-registered bidders are provided with individual links to join the fun. Contracts are sent to you via email for your perusal along with any other requested information prior to auction.
Stuck in a Lockdown area our NSW Stay at home rules are:
Stay at home unless you have a reasonable excuse the basics are listed below:
- to obtain food or other goods and services locally
- leave home to go to work if:
- you cannot reasonably work from home and the business is allowed to be open
- leave home for education if it is not possible to do it at home
- attend an interview or an assessment for work which cannot take place at your home
- exercise and take outdoor recreation within your local government area or, if you need to cross into another local government area, stay within 5km of your home
- go out for medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination.
- transport a member of your household who is authorised to leave because they have a reasonable excuse (for example, taking a child to school).
Our friendly agents are prepared and ready to work around any restriction. No matter the conditions COVID hasn’t stopped the demand or your ability to shop for a Byron Shire property.
To find out or to book an appointment, contact us today. Browse all properties for sale and long-term rental on our website.
We wish you well in your hunt for a new property and will work with you to Stay COVID Safe.